Full-time students may be eligible for a variety of University and Department support packages. Support varies by degree program.
Additional University Resources
- Educational Enhancement Grants:The IUPUI Graduate Student Organization offers financial awards to graduate students seeking funding for presenting papers/posters at national conferences and for expenses related to their graduate research. Learn more.
- Educational Opportunity Fellowships: Provides a funding opportunity for promising students whose academic preparation has been affected by their economic or academic background. Learn more.
- Travel Fellowships: Provides funds to assist full-time graduate students enrolled in research degree programs (master’s or Ph.D.) with their travel expenses to a conference. Learn more.
- IU GradGrants Center: The GradGrants Center (GGC) is a free service that provides Indiana University graduate students with one-on-one assistance with grant proposal writing (by appointment) and a centralized area to access funding information.
- Graduate School Funding Opportunities
- IUPUI Office of Student Financial Services
- Office of Student Scholarships
External Funding Opportunities